Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mulling Over...

It's been some time since I've done some serious thinking. Anyway, I've been thinking about my achievements for my past 17 years, honestly speaking I dont think it's worth talking about. I've never been those smart alexes who topped in classes, even I get to it's only those ranks that it doesn't matter. I used to fantasize about travelling oversea to study but it's not an easy task as you need to be very very financially capable. Wondering if I'm able to survive those days without my family and friends and having no clue about the new environment.

Not to mention the social aspect whereby I've never survived a job for more than 3 days. It's so shameful to even say that. Thinking about it just makes me feel more shameful as I've been living off my parents for like 17 years and it's not something to be glamorous about.

Many things are flowing through my mind and I'm trying to organize it. I've got plans and I will make it happen one day, as soon as possible. I wanna traval as much as I can. Random entry.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home